The new landscape of global privacy laws such as GDPR and CCPA has changed the way organizations must discover personal information. You must understand whose data you have, where it resides, and how it is used. As a result, organizations need new strategies for data discovery, data classification, and operationalizing compliance.
Download the Buyer's Guide for an in-depth look at the current and emerging landscape for privacy-centric data discovery, as well as tips on how to choose an identity-aware data discovery solution that can also automate privacy operations like the right to access, delete or correct an individual’s data.
- Key criteria for choosing a data discovery tool for privacy
- How to understand and account for both PII and PI
no matter which platforms store and process and the data
- A scaleable approach to data intelligence and data management
- How regulations like GDPR and CCPA should factor into your evaluation
- How to operationalize data subject access requests
- And more