The federal Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) regulates how financial institutions and their affiliated companies safeguard their customers’ and consumers’ personal information.
Find out what you need to know as a financial institution for GLBA compliance, including:
- what's required under the three sections of GLBA
- which data you need to safeguard and disclose to customers
- penalties you could face for noncompliance — as an organization or an individual
- new exemptions and challenges the CCPA presents
- how BigID helps you ensure the confidentiality and security of your customers' data